Emergency Food Network is seeking an experienced, self-driven Office Coordinator who excels in customer service and attention to detail while in a fast paced environment.
The Office Coordinator staffs the front desk, providing customer service to incoming guests, answering phone calls and maintaining calendars and e-mail correspondence. The position assists the Executive Director, Director of Development, and Director of Finance and Administration, holding general responsibility for office operations and supplies, daily processing and recording of donations, inputting donor and financial data into the Donor Management database, correspondence with donors, and various reporting and support for senior staff and board. The position may also give assistance to short-term student interns from various job training programs working at the reception desk area.
The Office Coordinator also assists the Development department in event planning and communications, represents EFN at public fundraising events by staffing information tables and providing logistical support, and upholds the friendly and welcoming culture of EFN.
- Self-directed and thrives in a results oriented environment
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and comfortable with frequent interruptions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, & Internet
- Must attend EFN fundraising events to manage registration about 6-8 times per year, some events may occur outside of regular business hours
- Preference given to candidates who have experience with Donor Perfect or other donor database systems
- Proficient writer and proof reader
- Able to quickly and accurately process gift entry and adhere to money handling policy and gift acknowledgement standards
- Maintain strict confidentiality with donation and personal information records
- Basic understanding of accounting processes
- Attention to detail and adept in the anticipating needs of the team
- Preferred experience working with volunteers and familiarity with nonprofit organizations
- Have a passion for service to the community and the mission of Emergency Food Network
40 Hours, M-F, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hourly position- $15.00hr with benefits
How to apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday July 27, 2016, and reference Office Coordinator Applicant.