Food Drive Frequently Asked Questions
To help you with planning your food drive, check out these frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (253) 584-1040 or email email@example.com.What are your Most Wanted Food Drive Items?
2. Canned meals such as ravioli, spaghetti – Pop top cans are easy to open!
3. Canned chili or stew – Pop top cans make food super accessible!
4. Canned meats (tuna, chicken, Spam)
5. Canned fruits (packed in juice)
6. Canned vegetables (low salt)
7. Anything baby (formula, baby food)
8. Hot and cold cereals (no or low sugar preferred)
9. Healthy kid snacks (applesauce, dried fruit)
Does EFN provide food drive collection bins?
Do you have food drive posters?
Posters are available in sizes 8×11 and 11×17.
Do you deliver the food drive collection bins and pick up the food at the end of the drive?
If you are unable to come to our office, deliveries and pickups can be scheduled with our driver Monday-Friday, 8AM-3PM. Our driver’s schedule can change on short notice so we ask that you give a 48-hour window of time for deliveries and pickups to occur.
Our collection bins are full of food and we’re not at the end of our food drive. Can EFN do an extra pick up?
Yes! We can make additional food pickups prior to the official end date of your food drive. We will pick up the food and deliver an empty collection bin so you keep on collecting without interruption! To schedule a pick up, contact us (253) 584-1040.
What is the best way for people to make cash donations?
We accept cash, check, and charge donations. Monetary donations can be made in several ways:
- By texting HUNGER to 85944 (just make sure to answer the confirmation text!).
- You can collect the donations at your site by using the monetary donation envelopes that you will receive with the collection bins. The donations can be given to the driver when he comes to pick up the food.
Please use the Donation Record Form to document all monetary donations. At the time of pick up our driver will give you a receipt for the food and monetary donations. These donations are recorded at our office and an official “thank you” with tax information is mailed to each cash donor listed on the form. We will also email you a confirmation of the total food and monetary donations that were collected for the Food and Fund Drive.
Do you help advertise our food drive?
I'm unable to have a food drive but I would like to donate! Can I drop off my food donation somewhere?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 584-1040.