At our Breaking Hunger Trap Shooting Tournament participants shoot clay pigeons and arrows to fight hunger! This is a fun and unique fundraising event that would not be possible without the help from volunteers. Volunteers help shooters keep score and manage the archery station. A BBQ lunch is provided!
When: Friday, August 11, 2017 with three time frames to choose from:
- Morning Session: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Full Day Session: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Gig Harbor Sportsman Club, Gig Harbor
- Trap Shooting Scorers: Four volunteers keep score as the participants shoot at clay pigeons. Scorers have the best seat in the house as they are placed on an elevated chair giving them a bird’s eye view of the action. This is a fun, fast-paced, action-packed role!
- Archery Attendants: We are looking for two volunteers to assist the archery station managers with keeping score, gathering arrows, and setting up targets. Be expecting some great laughs at this station!
To Register: Volunteers need to be a minimum of 18 years old. Please contact Merrit Reed at (253) 584-1040 or email@example.com.