Add to Calendar
How does the Letter Carriers’ Food Drive work in Pierce County?
- Leave a bag of non-perishable food at your mailbox on May 13.
- Your postal carrier or a volunteer will pick it up.
- EFN distributes the food to our neighbors in need in Pierce County.
Other ways to help:
- Volunteer with your local Post Office branch on the day of the event to help pick up food and unload it (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more).
- Remind the community about the Letter Carriers Food Drive by posting about it on your company or church reader board, newsletter, or bulletin board. We also have posters available you can hang up!