At our Breaking Hunger Trap Shooting Tournament participants shoot clay pigeons and arrows to fight hunger! This is a fun and unique fundraising event that would not be possible without the help from volunteers. Volunteers help shooters keep score and manage the archery station. Lunch is provided!
When: Friday, August 7, 2015 with three time frames to choose from:
- Morning Session: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 – 4:30 pm
- Full Day Session: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Where: Gig Harbor Sportsman Club, Gig Harbor
- Score Recorders: Four volunteers keep score as the participants shoot at clay pigeons. Scorers have the best seat in the house as they are placed on an elevated chair giving them a bird’s eye view of the action. This is a fast-paced, action-packed role!
- Archery Attendants: We are looking for two volunteers who want to bring out their inner Katniss Everdeen and join us at the archery station to help keep score and round up arrows. May the odds be ever in your favor!
To Register: Volunteers need to be a minimum of 21 years old. Please contact Merrit Reed at (253) 584-1040 or email@example.com.