4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
There are many ways to share your Abundance in support of Emergency Food Network! This year’s event will feature a delicious dinner, exciting live and silent auctions, and a meaningful opportunity to give back to your community. Proceeds from this special night will provide emergency food for our neighbors in Pierce County. To make this event a success, volunteers are needed! This event is guaranteed to be a good time!
Volunteer Session: 4:00 – 10:00 pm
- Guest Registrars (8 positions)
- Raffle Sellers (4 positions)
- Live Auction Recorders and Runner (3 positions)
- Silent Auction Floor Assistants (2 positions)
- Live Auction Spotters (4-6 positions)
- Cake Modelers! (3-4 positions)
Whole Foods will be providing dinner to all volunteers!
To Register to Volunteer: Please contact Merrit Reed, EFN’s Coordinator of Volunteers at (253) 584-1040 or email email@example.com. The minimum age to volunteer is 18.