Your food donations provide variety to supplement the staple items and produce Emergency Food Network distributes to our partner food programs.
Please give careful consideration to what is in your donation bag. Try to select foods high in nutritional density with the lowest saturated fats and refined carbohydrates (sugar, white flour).
1. Any nut butter (peanut, sunflower, almond)
2. Canned meals such as ravioli, spaghetti – Pop top cans are easy to open!
3. Canned chili or stew – Pop top cans make food super accessible!
4. Canned meats (tuna, chicken, Spam)
5. Canned fruits (packed in juice)
6. Canned vegetables (low salt)
7. Anything baby (formula, baby food)
8. Hot and cold cereals (no or low sugar preferred)
9. Healthy kid snacks (applesauce, dried fruit)