Corporate/Civic partners are companies and organizations with a special tie to EFN. We feature our corporate partners prominently whenever possible on our website, in newsletters, on Facebook, and anywhere else we can promote our partnership.
Corporate/Civic Partners engage in our efforts to fight hunger in at least three of the following ways:
- Contribute $1,000 or more
- Host a food or fund drive
- Place a link to EFN on your website
- Have an employee involved on EFN’s Board of Directors, Ambassador Board, or a committee
- Sponsor an EFN event
- Bring a group to volunteer at EFN’s warehouse or farm
- Go above and beyond in a special way for EFN
For more information about Corporate/Civic Partnership, contact Elizabeth Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 584-1040.
2016 EFN Corporate/Civic Partners:
Associated Ministries of Tacoma/PC
Bank of America
Brown & Brown Insurance
Fircrest United Methodist Church
Franciscan Health Systems CHI
Golden State Foods
Gordon Thomas Honeywell, LLP
IBEW Local 483
Interstate Distributor Co.
LeMay Pierce County Refuse
Multicare Health Systems
Murray Pacifi c Corporation
Rotary Clubs of Pierce County
Teamsters Local Union No. 117
Totem Ocean Trailer Express
Transportation Club of Tacoma
UFCW Local 21
United Way of Pierce County
University of Puget Sound
Whole Foods Market Chambers Bay
Zack Rosenbloom & Associates, P.C.